[AMBER] Issue with cpptraj.MPI

From: Benard, Dany <Dany.Benard.evotec.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:44:23 +0000

Hi Amber Team,

We have an issue with the cpptraj.MPI command line.
We tried to run calculations on parallel CPU, the program seems running but nothing happens, no result no error message...
Did you have already see this error before?
Thank in advance for your help we are completly stuck.

Best regards,
[EvotecLogoMail.png]
Dany BENARD
Systems Engineer
+ 33.(0) 5.34.63.26.07
Dany.benard.evotec.com<mailto:Dany.benard.evotec.com>
www.evotec.com<http://www.evotec.com/>

Evotec (France) SE
195, route d'Espagne,
31036 Toulouse CEDEX (France)

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.
If received in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this email and any attachments from your system. Thank you!

https://www.evotec.com/en/about/site-information/data-protection-fr