Re: [AMBER] RTX-2070 supported(untested)?

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 17:28:33 -0400

I should work just fine; run the test suit after installing, then
benchmarks. Personally my recommendation would be to get RTX-2080Tis :
within the GTX and RTX hardware lines, you tend to get what you pay for:
more FLOPS for more $, roughly in proportion to the cost. If you got
Tesla, you pay way more per ns of MD, but you get support for your cluster
and other things not so immediately obvious with the gaming cards. But, as
I said, with the gaming cards if you're getting more ns of MD for spending
proportionately more money, wouldn't you want the fastest card before the
payoff starts to diminish? Your human time is valuable as well, and you
don't want to wait on results any longer than you need to.

Don't scrimp on your hardware unless it's a fundamental shift in your
apparatus (i.e. switching to T4s on a completely different server
configuration and power budget).

Dave