Re: [AMBER] Save RST from mdcrd containing velocities

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 13:59:21 -0400

Hi,

If you want to write out an Amber restart file, you need to either
provide the recognized extension for the output trajectory filename
(.rst7) or specify the 'restart' keyword to 'trajout', e.g.

trajout myrestart.rst7

or

trajout myrestart restart

Double check that you're writing the correct format in the output
cpptraj provides. As long as your input trajectory contains velocity
information (because e.g. you are using a NetCDF trajectory with
coordinates + velocities, you've provided a separate velocity
trajectory with the 'mdvel' keyword, etc) your output restart files
will also contain velocity information.

Hope this helps,

-Dan