[AMBER] mdgx CreateBellyMask error

From: Anthony Bogetti <anthony.bogetti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:50:02 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to run mdgx with a blocked dipeptide. I've done this
successfully before, but now the program runs for about two seconds then
fails with the following error message:

CreateBellyMask >> Error. Atom 6 (residue AIB 1 N )
CreateBellyMask >> controls a constraint group and is mobile, but
CreateBellyMask >> atom 1 (residue ACE 0 CH3 ), part of the
CreateBellyMask >> constraint group, is not mobile.
[...]

I don't know what this means.

Here's my mdgx input script (the &cntrl portion):

&cntrl
  imin = 0
  irest = 0
  dt = 0.002
  nstlim = 250000
  ntp = 0
  ntt = 3
  tempi = 298.0
  temp0 = 298.0
  gamma_ln = 1.0
 * rigidbond = 1*
  rigidwat = 1
  es_cutoff = 10.0
  vdw_cutoff = 10.0
  ntpr = 500
  ntwr = 250000
  ntwx = 500
  iwrap = 1,
&end

If I remove the rigidbond =1 line it runs just fine. However, I would like
to keep that in.

I have attached my (solvated) topology and coordinate files and the full
mdgx input for reference.

Thanks,
AB