Re: [AMBER] Confusion regarding ff14SB and ff99SBildn forcefields

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 03:36:01 -0400

The ff99SB-ILDN(*, other variants) force fields were developed by D.E. Shaw
group. Amber ff14SB incorporates other changes that are designed to get at
the same deficiencies of ff99SB that Lindorff-Larsen and others
identified. But, they are independent edits. Amber's ff14SB is the
recommended protein model.