Re: [AMBER] charged residue mutation free energy

From: Hosein Geraili Daronkola <geraili.hsn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 09:04:12 +0200

Hi,
I tried to mutate the charged residue and the counter ion at the same time
using softcore. But the combination of the counter ion solvation free
energy and the charged residue alone is not equal to the both together.
Does anybody have any idea on how to do this??
Best

--
Hosein Geraili Daronkola
Ph.D. student,