Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa

From: Chris Moth <cmoth08.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 21:30:18 -0500

I don't think that "motion of ligand to protein" is desirable with
MMPBSA, which is calculated from an equilibrium trajectory.

Be sure to run through a tutorial:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/section2.htm

I recall that lack of treatment of Entropy can be an issue, also length
of the equilibrium trajectory.

Good luck.  (It's been a few years since I tried this technique -
apologies in advance if I have been unhelpful).