Re: [AMBER] Can Amber constant pH run with CHARMM force field?

From: Feng, Zimin <Feng.Zimin.hydro.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 20:56:57 +0000

I don't see a good reason why not.
Have you seen this one?
http://archive.ambermd.org/201702/0339.html

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Chen Yifan [mailto:ychen257.outlook.com]
Envoyé : 5 avril 2019 14:52
À : amber.ambermd.org
Objet : [AMBER] Can Amber constant pH run with CHARMM force field?

Courriel provenant de l’externe
ATTENTION, avant d’accéder à une pièce jointe ou à un lien de ce courriel, assurez-vous que celui-ci provient d’un tiers de confiance.

Hello Amber people,

I’m running some simulation with the Amber constant pH method in explicit solvent (which is actually hybrid). But since my system behaved weird in Amber force field ff14SB, I am thinking of using the CHARMM force field for the explicit part of the Amber constant pH method. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it possible? What should I do?

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Ada

Ada Yifan Chen
Graduate student