Re: [AMBER] NFE error: Cannot read &abmd namelist

From: Jason Imamoto <jimamoto.mail.usciences.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 03:54:59 -0400

Hello Users,
I have tried the modification made by Feng Pan. Unfortunately, the error still occurred. I believe this is due to the way my collective variable (CV) file is setup.

I have attached all the files that I use to run the program. There are two cv_NoB_mRMSD_ALin1*.in files. The copy version contains both CVs that I want to use. The other version only contains the Number of Bonds (NoB) CV. I tried to problem solve with the NoB CV, but it still produced the same error. The scriptGen_2D.sh creates the cntl files from the samp_2D_Lin1_Aform.cntl.

Due to the size of the restart file, I did not include it. If you would like it to test my *.in files, I will gladly provide the restart file.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.
Thank you for your time and help.

Jason M. Imamoto
Doctoral Candidate
GH 302
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 S 43rd St. Philadelphia, PA 19104

Email: jimamoto.mail.usciences.edu