Re: [AMBER] Does NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti support Amber16 with cuda-8?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 16:05:08 -0500

Hi M,

Amber 16 does not support the Turing architecture (RTX2080, 2080TI) etc. Hence the error.

I would just stick to Amber 18. Is there a reason you still want to run Amber 16? We got to a lot of effort to ensure AMBER releases are backwards compatible so there should be no reason to need both the Amber 18 and 16 installed.

All the best
Ross