Re: [AMBER] MBAR from TI on pmemd

From: <accuratefreeenergy.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:25:23 -0500

Hi Hosein,

        Prof. Mobley has a python code to do so:
 https://github.com/MobleyLab/alchemical-analysis.

        In TI, there is no such thing really defined as "overlapping"--and
TI results do not depend on overlaps between windows. The critical thing
for TI is that the du/dl curvature is smooth enough for decent numerical
integration.

        Anyway, Prof. Mobley's tool utilizes the pymbar library, which can
generate overlapping results for MBAR.

Taisung