Re: [AMBER] Problem in running pmemd.cuda

From: ATUL KUMAR <atul44_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:13:23 +0530

Thanks, David and Stejskal I have solved the issue. I guess Cuda-8.0 which
I installed was nor properly installed. I reinstalled cuda-8.0 and
recompiled amber16 and It is working fine.
*Atul Kumar Jaiswal*
Research Scholar
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB)
JNU, New Delhi
India.