Re: [AMBER] Protein_plus_ADP_plus_Mg2+_preparation_general_rule

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:41:01 -0500

I agree with Christina, which is not hard because she knows these things
better than I do.

I am just want to share our experience. Every time we thought ourselves
clever and tried not to use Mg2+ with ADP/ATP, the phosphates go out of
their way to find ANYTHING positively charged, and find lysines and
arginines very quickly, giving the wrong result.

adrian

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor