Re: [AMBER] Can cpptraj multidihedral use nonbonded atoms?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:16:25 -0500

Hi,

Currently 'multidihedral' expects dihedrals to be bonded - not sure
why I made that a limitation, I suppose I could change it...

In the meantime, you might be able to make use of the new 'for' loop
syntax (version 18+), which allows you to create loops over mask
expressions, e.g.

for residues RES inmask :1-32 i=1;i++
  dihedral dih$i $RES@<atom1> $RES@<atom2> $RES@<atom3> $RES@<atom4>
done