Re: [AMBER] About clusterdihedral

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:12:10 -0500

Hi,

The 'clusterdihedral' command was only really ever intended for use
with "reservoir" replica exchange - the manual really needs to be
changed to reflect that.

If you want to cluster using dihedral angles you should use the
'cluster' analysis command with the 'data' keyword (examples:
$CPPTRAJHOME/test/Test_Cluster_DataSet/RunTest.sh). If you're reading
the dihedral data in via 'readdata' make sure you let cpptraj know
that it's torsion data via 'dataset mode torsion <set names>' so it
knows the data is periodic.

Hope this helps,

-Dan