Re: [AMBER] Error and sudden halt in equilibration

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 03:32:19 -0800

Are there any atom types in this ligand that wasn't in the previous ones?

In any case,  you could rerun with ntpr = 1, ntwx = 1, and see if you
see a message involving GMAX or similar and a pair of atom numbers,
indicating the model part of the problem, assuming you equilibrated
properly. Also you could try running serial, to verify whether MPI could
be the culprit.

Bill