[AMBER] Problem in running pmemd.cuda

From: ATUL KUMAR <atul44_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 16:30:03 +0530

Dear amber users,
I recently installed amber16. When I am running pmemd.cuda then the
following msg is popping *"cudaMemcpyToSymbol: SetSim copy to *cSim* failed
invalid device symbol" *and my job gets killed. I have tried compiling
amber with cuda8.0 with all the amber updates. In addition to this I have
also compiled amber with cuda 7.5 separately but the same msg comes up and
my job gets killed. Please help me resolve this problem.

Thanks and regards
*Atul Kumar Jaiswal*
Research Scholar
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB)
JNU, New Delhi
India.