[AMBER] XMIN internal output suppressed

From: Istvan Kolossvary <istvan.kolossvary.hu>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:45:51 -0500

I am trying to migrate XMIN/LMOD nab scripts working with sander. With
XMIN I see significant differences between nab and sander and would like
to check internal debugging output to find out more about it. I
understand that XMIN internal output can be confusing mixed with sander
output, but I need it for debugging. However, setting xmin_verbosity > 0
in the &xmin.../ block does not seem to have any effect, I cannot see
any internal XMIN output, only the standard sander minimization output.
Is this intentional or have I overlooked something?

Thanks,

    Istvan

  &cntrl
    cut = 999.0,
    rgbmax = 999.0,
    ntx = 1,
    irest = 0,
    ipol = 0,
    ntb = 0,
    igb = 0,
    imin = 1,
    maxcyc = 5000,
    ntmin = 3,
    drms = 1e-8,
    ntpr = 1,
  /
  &ewald
      eedmeth = 5,
  /
  &xmin
    matrix_vector_product_method = 'forward'
    lbfgs_memory_depth = 5,
    xmin_method = 'TNCG',
    xmin_verbosity = 2,
  /