Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA Calculation Error: Order of protein and ligand

From: M RCC <mkr3j2c1.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:02:50 +0530

Am sorry Dr. Case. It was a typo mistake.

complex: *Protein + ligand + cofactor *
receptor: *Protein + cofactor*
ligand: *ligand*

Does the order of the components are really important. Bcoz only in this
case am facing problem. If the ligand placed at the end of the PDb
coordinate files, its not giving any error.