[AMBER] Amber installation on Ubuntu 18.04

From: Rajarshi Roy <phd1701171011.iiti.ac.in>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:02:32 +0530

Dear AMBER developers,
I recently upgrade my os from ubuntu 16.04 to ubuntu 18.04. Now I was
trying to install amber16 but I get some error regrading python.

*Checking for updates.../usr/bin/env: ‘python’: No such file or
directoryAMBER_PREFIX=/home/hijibijbij/software/amber16AMBER_SOURCE=/home/hijibijbij/software/amber16./configure2:
1: ./configure2: python: not foundWe highly recommend to let AMBER install
Python with all prerequisites inside/home/hijibijbij/software/amber16 via a
Continuum Miniconda distribution. Miniconda is chosen because it comes with
great package manager conda, which is specially designed for numerical and
scientific computing. This makes compiling AMBER Python extensions much
easier.This will only need to be done once.It may take several minutes and
will require Internet access.Should I download and install Miniconda for
you? [y/n] y./configure2: 1: ./configure2: python: not foundSorry, I didn't
understand. Should I do that? [y/n] *

As in ubuntu 18 default python is python3 so do I need to use alias or I
have to move to python2.7?
Can anyone please suggest me how to fix this error?
Any suggestion would be appreciate.

--
*with regards*
*Rajarshi Roy*