Re: [AMBER] Restart file is not formed until the simulation finishes

From: Shayna Hilburg <shayna.hilburg.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:23:49 -0500

The setting ntwr will set how often to write the restart file. So include
ntwr=10000 or whatever interval you'd like into your commands in the .in
file next time.
Seeing as it wasn't written yet though, I'm not totally sure how to help
with the simulation you've already ran. Perhaps extract the last frame of
the .nc file using cpptraj and then start a new simulation for the
appropriate amount of time using those coordinates and velocities?

Good luck!