Re: [AMBER] Restart file is not formed until the simulation finishes

From: Pratul Agarwal <pratul.agarwal-lab.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:03:24 +0000

Chetna,

Use the keyword "ntwr", and set it to number of steps after which you want the restart file to be written. The default value is nstlim, this is why you are getting restart file only at the end of the run.

See AMBER manual for details of the keyword.

Pratul

Pratul K. Agarwal, Ph.D.
(Editorial Board Member: PLoS ONE, Microbial Cell Factories)
Web: http://www.agarwal-lab.org/