Re: [AMBER] chamber problem

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 23:58:41 -0500

The chamber program has been replaced by the "chamber" action inside
ParmEd, which will hopefully not suffer from this problem.

I suggest updating to the latest version of AmberTools and use parmed from
there. Inside the parmed interpreter, you can type "help chamber" for
instructions on use (it is used in much the same way as chamber from Amber
14).

As a note, chamber is no longer built, as its functionality is incorporated
into ParmEd.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 4:47 PM Prabir Khatua <prabir07chem.gmail.com> wrote:

> I have one more query. CHAMBER is not allowing me to run this command
> without mentioning cmap option. Thus, tt seems to be mandatory. I am not
> sure whether I should turn on cmap or not for charmm36. Please suggest me
> what to do. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Yes, use CMAPs. With ParmEd in AmberTools 18, this is determined
automatically for you (if the system specifies CMAPs in the PSF file,
they're added automatically).

HTH,