Re: [AMBER] mpi installation problem

From: Prabir Khatua <prabir07chem.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 01:10:38 +0530

I could not find chamber executable in the bin directory after
installation. Can you please tell me whether my installation is right?
I have used Amber14 with AmberTools15. If it is correct, please suggest me
how to convert charmm formatted psf into amber
formatted prmtop and inpcrd file.

Thanks in advance,

Prabir