Re: [AMBER] Error in conversion from charmmgui to AMBER format

From: Sally Pias <sallypias.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 14:35:09 -0700

Hi Souvik,

This kind of error may indicate missing TER cards between the lipid
molecules, or it may indicate that the atom order in the PDB file has been
rearranged. I have seen similar behavior many times in our own work, but it
may occur for different reasons. I think Leap is comparing the residue
topology in the PDB file to the Lipid17 residue template and finding a
difference. I may need to see your PDB file, to help further. If you wish,
you may send it to me individually, apart from the mailing list.

Best,
Sally

--
Sally Pias