Re: [AMBER] Unnatural nucleic acid in DNA chain

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:15:04 -0800

In general, I'd read the paper on the ff (and earlier versions even) for
clues, and consider copying/modifying the molecule from the original
file (.prep?) including the residue in question. And when reporting an
error like this, it's easy to paste in your prep/pdb files for the
residue along with error msgs so we can see what's going on.

Bill