Re: [AMBER] pmemd18 mpi installation error

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 14:26:20 +0000

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, Kateryna Miroshnychenko wrote:

>I've a problem with parallel (MPI) installation of pmemd18 on cluster. The
>serial install went smoothly.
>May by the problem is in the old gcc(4.4.6)?

It seems more likely that something is amiss with your mpi installation.

1. Do other parallel programs (like sander.MPI) build and run OK?
2. How did you install or load MPI? Which version is it?
2. what is the result of typing "mpif90 -show"?

>Error: Symbol 'mpi_double' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type

The "mpi_double" variable comes from the MPI installation, via the
mpif90 wrapper. Hence the questions above.

...good luck....dac