Re: [AMBER] Autoimage command not working

From: Martín Pettinati <pettinati_93.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:35:04 +0000

Hi,
The error messages were stated in the original email. It appears to be some problem with the topology file.
Cpptraj version is 17 and the the input is

parm HEM.prmtop
trajin HEM1.nc 1 -1 1
trajin HEM2.nc 1 -1 1
trajin HEM3.nc 1 -1 1
autoimage
rmsd RMSD :1-578.CA first
trajout HEM_eq.nc
run

rmsd is performed properly

Adding "fixatomorder" before "autoimage" makes it so autoimage is indeed performed but "fixatomorder" modifies the topology file and I can't save it because "parmout" and "outparm" commands (stated in the users manual) aren't working. I would need this modified topology file to visualize the output file propperly.

Martin