Re: [AMBER] Failed to merge the protein-ligand amoeba parameters

From: 王茜茜 <wangqq430.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 21:38:18 +0800

Dear Case,
     Thank you very much for the detailed introduction and suggestions.
Since I am familiar with Amber, I initially considered to achieve the
polariable simulations using Amber/Tinker. Indeed, the Tinker/OpenMM
approach was reported widely, so maybe I need to learn them if pmemd.amoeba
will not be distributed. No matter, thanks for your kindly replies very
much.

Best!
qianqian

David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> 于2018年11月28日周三 下午8:44写道: