Re: [AMBER] Regarding output file processing of temperature replica exchange

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 12:10:21 -0500

I would suggest extracting data for multiple temperatures, and making sure
that you get a full set for each temperature and that the behavior varies
across temperatures. Which properties you choose to evaluate would depend
of course on your goals and on what your simulation is able to sample
during the REMD run.