Re: [AMBER] Running tleap for topology generation of a list of pdb files.

From: Alechania Misturini <alechaniam.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 09:39:57 -0200

Sorry, let' me correct something, I write the strings for prmtop and crd
files incorrectly...
Use this one:

*#!/bin/bash*

*ff="leaprc.gaff" #change your ff source line*
*resname="mol" #change your unit name line*

*#loop to generate leap.in <http://leap.in/> and execute*
*for pdbname in a*.pdb ; do*
*prefix=${pdbname%".pdb"} # pdb prefix, to generate respective prmtop and
crd*

*#add/remove options of your leap.in <http://leap.in/> if you need*
*cat > leap.in <http://leap.in/> << EOF*
*source ${ff}*
*${resname} = loadpdb ${pdbname}*
*loadamberparams ${prefix}.frcmod*
*saveamberparm ${resname} ${prefix}.prmtop ${prefix}.crd*
*quit*
*EOF*

*cat leap.in <http://leap.in/> #you can coment this line if dont wanna see
the inputs before they are runned*