Re: [AMBER] polymer state

From: hosein geraili <geraili_hosein.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 20:26:26 +0000 (UTC)

 Hi,Thanks, I want it for simulation in solution. For example in my case, there is one chain in pdb file, and the "Global Stoichiometry" entry in the RCSB.ORG for this protein is Hexameric. These two are probably related to the crystal structure, right? Where can I find the possible functioning state in the solution for that protein, if not the main article???BEst