Re: [AMBER] REGARDING TUTORIAL

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 09:46:10 -0500

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018, Charu Sharma (JRF) wrote:

>I just wants to ask that in why sometimes the problem of convergence failed
>coming because of that my graph are not coming ? And I also wants to know
>how to use tar.gz file because there plot is require to build like summary
>.DESNITY etc

These screenshots are not very useful. We don't know what sort of
calculation you are running. We don't know what sort of data you even
expect to find in "my graph". There is no possible way anyone could
even try to reproduce the problem.

Please: spend a little time to explain what you did. It is much more
helpful to put any error messages into the text of your email, rather
than as a screenshot. Try to give as many details as you can that would
be relevant to someone trying to understand how the problem may have
arisen. Finally, don't assume that readers on the list have kept
detailed track of earlier emails you may have sent.

...thanks...dac