Re: [AMBER] regarding ambpdb

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 05:12:43 -0800

What format is init_min.rst? It seems ambpdb can't read expected
'restart atoms/time' which in amberese can be seen in the restrt file
format doc, at the very beginning of the file. You could have figured
this out in a few minutes by searching the ambpdb source code for the
error msg, for faster progress in such cases in future. Simple thing is
to verify the size of the .rst file is > 0, and then consider if the
format matches what the ambpdb docs call for.. it seems you are
following a demo, so file size = 0 seems a likely culprit.

Bill