Re: [AMBER] Building crystal structures

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:41:54 -0500

If your structure is amenable to tesselation, then you can use the xtalutil
programs in AmberTools to do it. See this tutorial:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial13/XtalTutor1.html

But, the problem is that you'll need something that's ready to tesselate in
three dimensions. See if you can find anything in the PDB for this
problem. I'm working on extensions to cpptraj that will allow you to work
with all of the independent copies of your asymmetric unit as if they were
one ergodic unit.

Dave