Re: [AMBER] Energies

From: SARAH JEANNE LEFAVE <s.lefave.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 16:14:56 +0000

You can post-process a trajectory to investigate energies using imin=5. There are some pretty good examples of how to use it for that in the manual and other tutorials. Currently, this doesn’t translate to a per-atom force calculation but it is my understanding that this is something the developers are working on.

Hope this helps,
Sarah