Re: [AMBER] leap warning: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -0.388000 is not integral, can I proceed for MD with such warning?

From: Casalini Tommaso <tommaso.casalini.chem.ethz.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 13:36:45 +0000

Although I have not extensive experience, I would pay attention to this:

1) Terminal units of carbohydrate chains are properly set? Are saturated with OMe or OH groups?
2) When you have glycosilated proteins, the amino acid where carbohydrate chain is linked has a different name with respect to the "regular" one, and its charge is not integer, but this non - integer charge is balanced by the connecting carbohydrate unit. I remember that I asked this in the GLYCAM mailing list.
3) If you have branched carbohydrates, pay attention that the names and the connectivities are fine.

Hope this helps,

Tommaso