Re: [AMBER] leap warning: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -0.388000 is not integral, can I proceed for MD with such warning?

From: maryam azimzadehirani <maryamai1988.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 15:35:02 +0330

Thanks for you reply Dave.
I see your point. The system is quite large... I have a dimer of two
protein chains (each about 600 a.a). However the charge of the same system
without glycans is integral. I am comparing the dynamical pattern of the
system with and without attached glycans (each protein chain is
glycosylated with about 10 oligosaccharide chains). As long as the PME
condition works fine, I would rather proceed. Is there anything you could
suggest that we try to fix this issue?
Thank you very much