Re: [AMBER] ligand force field

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 12:41:26 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Hosein,

These observations aren't correct, loading residues from a lib doesn't imply that you have to use them and by no mean extra residues is going to be added to the system just because they are present in a lib file and not in you input PDB... just think in the case of ff14SB, which contains topologies for all amino acids but still you use it to represent proteins which may not have all of them...

Best,

Matias

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[http://pasteur.uy/en/laboratorios-eng/lsbm]
[http://www.sirahff.com]