Re: [AMBER] REMD: What can I do with much larger replicas than the number of processors

From: Zhonghua Xia <zhonghua.xia.helmholtz-muenchen.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 14:27:07 +0100

Dear all,

Appreciate for all your help! Many thanks!

My plan is to obtain more probable conformations of my protein.

I’m going to try all your recommendatory methods, like H-REMD, aMD and GAMD.

What’s more, I’m also trying Hybrid-REMD which is introduced in Amber manual, applying a hybrid solvent system referring to both explicit and implicit model.

Let’s see what I would gain.

Best,
Zhonghua