Re: [AMBER] problem of GPU with ibelly

From: Hadi Rahmaninejad <ha.rahmaani.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 18:59:19 -0500

you are right, but I am not putting ibelly on all of my atoms. just need to fixed the atom in a lattice. I tried ntr=1 but since I did not defined bonded forces beetween atoms in structure, the lattice expanded. My problem now is that if I run with cpu, the simulation is unreasonably slow; for about 50000 atom, it is just 0.37 ns/day. I appreciate if you give me any idea for that also,
Thanks
Hadi

Sent from my iPad