Re: [AMBER] Help regarding AMBER16 CUDA installation

From: Saikat Dutta chowdhury <pbr322.dutta.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 13:59:44 +0530

Thank you for the suggestion.
I tried as you suggested and strangely this time the installation was
successful. I am totally surprised why it didn't work before.

Though I would like to mention that there were slight changes w.r.t
previous attempt.
I have reinstalled cuda and this time I didn't use sudo. Though this
doesn't make any sense as to why the installation was successful now.

Anyhow thanks a lot for helping me out.

With regards,
Saikat