Re: [AMBER] Non-convergence when calculating partial charges for aromatic-adjacent nitriles

From: Jeffrey Wagner <jwagnerjpl.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 08:06:02 -0800

Hi David and Jim,

Thank you both for the quick feedback. Right now David's solution (and
implementing the advice on p287 note 6) isn't working for me, but I suspect
this is because I'm using AmberTools 16 instead of 18. I'll upgrade to the
modern version and reopen this conversation if I still have trouble.

Thanks,
Jeff Wagner