Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent simulation effects for the folding

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 06:32:54 -0500

It's not clear what "standard" means here. A specific reference or input
flag is needed to know which you mean.
I suggest as a start to compare your protocol to these recent amber studies
of protein and peptide folding :

Fast Pairwise Approximation of Solvent Accessible Surface Area for Implicit
Solvent Simulations of Proteins on CPUs and GPUs
Huang, He and Simmerling, Carlos Journal of Chemical Theory and
Computation, 2018,
DOI: 10.1021/acs.jctc.8b00413

Folding Simulations for Proteins with Diverse Topologies Are Accessible in
Days with a Physics-Based Force Field and Implicit Solvent
Nguyen, H., Maier, J., Huang, H., Perrone, V., Simmerling, C., Journal of
the American Chemical Society, 2014, 136 (40), 13959-13962
DOI: 10.1021/ja503277669
PMCID: PMC4195377