[AMBER] 02_03.rms problem

From: simon chapman <rowanlodge19.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 09:08:29 +0000

Hello. I successfully followed Tutorial B0 (MD simulation of a simple
dipeptide), and obtained Temp, Energy, RMSD plots. Very pleased.

But, running the same simulation again, the cpptraj script wouldn't produce
an 02_03.rms flie. Consequently, no plots possible.

I tried simulations with two other molecules (1kf1.pdb and 1fsc.pdb). Both
ran successfully, producing all the expected files, but again, no 02_03.rms
file showing after the cpptraj script command.

I'm reasonably computer-literate, but not 100% IT background: I'm a
molecular biologist, not a mathematician!

Thanks in advance for any help Simon