Re: [AMBER] non-bonded params

From: hosein geraili <geraili_hosein.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:50:47 +0000 (UTC)

 Hi,
Thank you for your help. I have another question that I would be grateful if somebody help.
I need to change the angle values for all the angles in a ligand inside a protein. In the .frcmod file I only can change the values of atom types for example FE-S-FE, but If I need to have a different value for FE1-S1-FE2 and FE1-S2-FE2, it is not possible to implement it through frcmod.  How can I do that? I tried to do it through .prmtop, but it is impossible, too.
Best