Re: [AMBER] Amber force field for non-natural amino acids

From: Thomas Fox <thomas_fox.gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:53:01 +0200

   And what about electrostatics? It feels wrong, but my intuition may fail
   me...
   Th.
   --
   Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.

   Am 23.10.18, 23:44, Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> schrieb:

     yes - the intrinsic bond/angle/dihedral parameters are indifferent to D or
     L, and in the context of mixed D/L the energies differ but it would all be
     in the nonbonded terms. So at least within the approximations of decoupled
     force field terms it wouldnʼt matter if your bonded terms are fit to D or
     L.