Re: [AMBER] viscosity calculation

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:59:25 -0400

Not an AMBER user. My expertise is on LAMMPS.

Have you tried using LAMMPS.
You can extract the pressure tensor from the trajectories and compute
autocorrelation using a custom code.
Also pressure tensor can be very very noisy for finite sized systems. You
must use large number of replicas to obtain reliable answer.

Arun
www.arunsrikanth.com