Re: [AMBER] Full: Parameters for atom CE in lj_1264_pol.dat

From: Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:42:16 +0300

Dear Pengfei,

many thanks for your explanation and the advice! Will try it after coming
back from vacation.

Sincerely,
Nick

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 19:59:30 -0400
From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Full: Parameters for atom CE in lj_1264_pol.dat

Dear Nikolay,

The error is because in the 12-6-4 model in AMBER when two atom types share
the same VDW parameters, they should have the same polarizability parameter
as well.

The error message tells you that CI and CE have the same VDW parameters,
but their polarizability parameters are different in the lj_1264_pol.dat
file.

The polarizability of CI is 1.061 in the lj_1264_pol.dat file, so the
polarizability of CE should be 1.061 as well. So you can change the ?CE
     1.352? to ?CE 1.061? and try it again.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei