Re: [AMBER] AMBER 18 INSTALLATION ON CLUSTER - ERROR

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:30:27 -0400

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, Midhun K Madhu wrote:

> Upon Installing AMBER 18 on a CPU cluster (intel) we are getting the
> following error:
> rdft2-pad.c:(.text+0x56): undefined reference to `__intel_ssse3_rep_memcpy'
>
> ./configure intel worked fine.

What version of the intel compilers are you using? (output of "icc
-v")? Do you know that your version of Intel compilers works for other
codes? Are you using a module to install the compilers?

Is this effort on a clean installation? That is, is there any chance
you compiled earlier with a different compiler?

It's worth trying with gnu compilers, just to see what works.

....dac